Digital & Fine Art painting
" I want to re-connect humanity with Nature, showing the greatness and richness of it through Art, colors and lines so we really take care of it"
Ladislas is a French Artist that is working both Digitally and Traditionally. The goal is to establish a new connection between people and nature.
Showing the richness and diversity of what we can find in this world.
I want people to dive into the paintings and giving a "moment of pause" where the limits and rules are fading away, where you can be free to explore and get lost into surrealistic and lush jungles.
Forget about the society expectations and reconnect with the "wild self".
Ladislas is a French Artist based in Barcelona.
Specialized in «surrealistic, pop and ecological Art». Ladislas is working both digitally and traditionally on canvas and paper, mixing various techniques he acquired using those 2 mediums to experiment, create complex and vivid Artworks, that are reflecting his vision of the world.
Self-taught in the field of illustration and Art, he learned to paint digitally first and used his skills acquired through digital painting illustration into his paintings on real canvas.
This allowed him to have a singular and different approach in his Art.
After studying History of the Arts as well as a “visual communication - post BAC” studies in Marseille France, he started working directly as a freelance Digital Artist
and pursued his creative career with more than 10 years directing its own studio.
He had the opportunity to collaborate with various foundations and companies worldwide working as an Artist & illustrator .
"Colorful imagery, Portraits, Pop Culture, Plants, Animals, Insects, Street Culture and Design"...
Ladislas carefully crafted its own visual language imagery and universe inspired by “ecology”, “pop Culture”,
“contemporary Art”, “surrealism” and “Art/kraft from ancient civilizations”.
Through the Digital medium, the painting technique is almost the same as the traditional one: Everything
is hand drawn and painted using a “graphic tablet”. No photograph are included in his images.
He’s now willing to continue to explore through the medium of his Art new sceneries, and collaborate with
people that are sharing its vision and values for protection of wildlife and environment.
Past Exhibitions :
- Aix-en-Provence/FRANCE: solo show - 2014 - Brother's Workshop - concept store design
- Los Angeles/USA: 2014 - Hero Complex Gallery - Group Show + P&B festival Art show
- London/ENGLAND: 2015 - Curzon Cinema London - Group exhibition in collaboration with Lucasfilm/disney
- Santiago/CHILE: 2015 Campus Creativo - Group Show
- Paris/FRANCE: Salon d'Automne 2016 - Paris Grand Palais - Digital Art category
- São Paulo/BRAZIL: 2017 - Group Show - Special event Movie release Insidious: The Last Key
- WACOM NEXT LEVEL 2018
- Melbourne + Sydney / AUSTRALIA
- Auckland / NEW ZEALAND
- Portland / USA
- London / UK
- Mexico City / MEXICO
- Bangkok / THAILAND
- New Delhi / INDIA
- Buenos Aires / ARGENTINA
- Barcelona/SPAIN: 2019 - Choko - "Tres" Group Exhibition
- IDAF Festival / ENGLAND: 2019 - GROUP EXHIBITION FESTIVAL DIGITAL ART
- Digital exhibition: 2020 - Artios Gallery -USA/NYC - "United Through Art" collective exhibition
- Festival D1G1ART / FRANCE : 2020 - Lourmarin - Group show
- Sitges (ES) : 2020 - Group show - Drap’Art - “Recycl’Art Festival Sitges 2020”
- Barcelona (ES) : 2020 - Group show - ZohArt gallery - “Metanoia”
- Barcelona (ES) : 2020 - Group Show - ArtBox festival 1.0
- Barcelona (ES) : 2021 - Group show - Choko gallery club - “Reditus”
Judge in the International Design competition Mobius Awards (USA/CA) 2016
Various publications in Artbooks:
- AlternativeMoviePoster collection 2017 ( Posterspy/Arttitude/Schiffer)
- Salon d'Automne 2016 catalogue d'exposition
- Artittude 4 2018 (Plan9 entertainment)
Inspire Magazine (Taiwan)/Wired Magazine (UK)/ Becreative (FR) / Advanced Creation (USA)