Ladislas is a French Artist based In Barcelona.
He’s working both digitally and traditionally.
In the paintings he’s creating, Ladislas has developed a rich surrealist imaginarium made of natural elements of all sorts: plants, animals, nature inspired shapes as well as humans.
His work is caracterized by the explosion of colors, the sense of flowing movement, the profusion of details, and the “life” that seems to emanate from his imagery.
We can feel a strong ecological dimension that is omnipresent through all his body of work.
The connexion of humans with Nature and the relationship between the two is at the core of the thematics he’s working on.
Re-reconnect with the natural world through Art
In a super “fast-paced” and “24/7 connected” digital era, Ladislas is offering a moment of “visual strolls” where rules evaporate and time stops ticking.
His paintings are invitations to dive into surrealistic jungles and reconnect with the beauty and diversity of Nature.
One of his main goal is to use his artistic vision to contribute spreading an ecological message and act for a positive change.
In addition to his studio works, he's comitting himself to work and collaborate with organizations, museums and brands on projects that have similar values for environmental preservation.
Through the years, Ladislas had the pleasure to work for various clients like Adobe, PangeaSeedFoundation, VinylMoon, Good Karma Projects, Red Bull, Wired Magazine, BeAnArtist magazine, among others working in various fields including music/movie entertainment, education, clothing/apparel, magazines/editorials and more.
He was also selected to be part of the “Wacom Next Level” world tour exhibition and showcased his Art internationally.
Past Exhibitions :
- Los Angeles/USA: 2014 - Hero Complex Gallery - Group Show + P&B festival Art show
- London/ENGLAND: 2015 - Curzon Cinema London - Group exhibition in collaboration with Lucasfilm/disney
- Santiago/CHILE: 2015 Campus Creativo - Group Show
- Paris/FRANCE: Salon d'Automne 2016 - Paris Grand Palais - Digital Art category
- São Paulo/BRAZIL: 2017 - Group Show - Special event Movie release Insidious: The Last Key
- WACOM NEXT LEVEL 2018
- Melbourne + Sydney / AUSTRALIA
- Auckland / NEW ZEALAND
- Portland / USA
- London / UK
- Mexico City / MEXICO
- Bangkok / THAILAND
- New Delhi / INDIA
- Buenos Aires / ARGENTINA
- Barcelona/SPAIN: 2019 - Choko - "Tres" Group Exhibition
- IDAF Festival / ENGLAND: 2019 - GROUP EXHIBITION FESTIVAL DIGITAL ART
- Digital exhibition: 2020 - Artios Gallery -USA/NYC - "United Through Art" collective exhibition
- Festival D1G1ART / FRANCE : 2020 - Lourmarin - Group show
- Sitges (ES) : 2020 - Group show - Drap’Art - “Recycl’Art Festival Sitges 2020”
- Barcelona (ES) : 2020 - Group show - ZohArt gallery - “Metanoia”
- Barcelona (ES) : 2020 - Group Show - ArtBox festival 1.0
- Barcelona (ES) : 2021 - Group show - Choko gallery club - “Reditus”
- Saint-Riquier (FR) : 2022 – Group show – Curb + Conseil dpt de la Somme – Transition *Les Portes*
- Barcelona (ES) : 2022 – Group show – Poblenou Open Day 10th anniversary – Poblenou Urban District
Publications in Artbooks:
- Salon d'Automne 2016 catalogue d'exposition
- Artittude 4 2018 (Plan9 entertainment)
- Transition Les Portes 2022
- "SeaChange: A Decade Of Artivism for Oceans" 2022
Inspire Magazine (Taiwan)/Wired Magazine (UK)/ Becreative (FR) / Advanced Creation (USA)/ BeAnArtist (FR)